Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Waiting until the 20th to cross the big pond

This is my attempt to keep whoever is interested up to date with my life in Krakow. I am currently in Indianapolis hanging out at home, packing (or procrastinating packing), running errands, getting ready, and bumming around until February 20th, when I head off to Poland. Last Thursday, I drove to Indiana with Althea, and if I can figure out how to post pictures, I'll put some up from the drive from Mount Holyoke to Indianapolis and our pit stop at Niagara Falls. In the meantime, I am getting both excited and nervous, and hoping for a great time. Keep in touch with me, either through emails, facebook, or whatever else. It's always nice hearing from everyone, especially right now while I am in limbo land waiting to leave and trying to keep my mind off of everything else.

Niagara Falls
Althea and I at Niagara Falls
Friendly Niagara Squirrel
Downtown Indianapolis

2 comments:

  1. Nice first post, my friend. :) The drive was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. I wish the trip hadn't flown by so fast though. Then again, if the following months fly by fast too, all the sooner to see you again, my friend ;) I'm sly. Also, I like comments...keep commenting. More people should do it once I start writing more and posting more pics.

    ReplyDelete