Monday, February 16, 2009
I leave in 4 days. I should probably start packing
Today is Monday. I leave Friday. I should probably start unpacking everything from school so I can repack what I need to bring to Poland. I keep straddling between being nervous and excited, and worrying I made the right decision to go, and then getting nervous again, then excited again, and back and forth and back and forth. Its about time I just go there and stop thinking about going there and if I made the right decision and what it might be like. Usually I am just excited to travel, but this time is different because it's not over the summer and I'm missing a semester at Mount Holyoke, which is hard, to say the least. Hopefully at the end of everything, I won't regret going and will have gotten a meaningful experience out of this adventure of mine. Now I should probably stop procrastinating by writing here and start working on the unpacking and repacking of my life in suitcases.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Take pictures as you pack/unpack. That way I can be even more of a creeper ;)
ReplyDeleteyou will loooooooooove krakow. and I will come visit you if you ever get homesick/mohosick. or I will just come see you anyways :)
ReplyDeleteYES! Abi! Come!!! Even if I'm not homesick, I wanna see you. And I wanna visit you in Warsaw too! When I get my phone number, I will let you know...and if you have skype, my name is osipowitz.
ReplyDelete