Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Finally a day with warm weather!
Today we had beautiful weather. It was warm enough that I didn't even need a coat and the sun was shining. I had two classes...one, Polish History, meets at 10am Weds and Thurs, meaning I need to leave my room by 9:15ish every morning...ouch...early...but the professor seemed pretty decent (a phrase I've picked up from an English friend), so hopefully that'll go well. I then went to lunch at a place called, I think, The Pink Elephant, that had comic-like paintings all over the wall and awesome elephants as well. Then back to school for Polish literature...the prof apparently spent time down at Indiana University, so he knew a lot about Indiana. Then I went and ate a kabob and had tea with some friends at a friend's flat. Tonight I'm going back to that flat for a birthday party. I need to make sure I get a reasonable amount of sleep. Yesterday I was completely exhausted from sleep deprivation and probably also culture shock (considering in Guatemala I also went a lil crazy and felt tired and incredibly off for a week or two)...anyhow, yesterday was a major disaster with the lack of sleep and I can't let that happen again ever. Never ever. Tomorrow I have the 10am history class again, so yeah...that'll be an adjustment getting up to make it on time. Then I have Jews in Poland, then Polish language. Lotsa stuff. Im not sure what the plan is for the weekend. I took some pictures today because it was so nice out, so I'll post some of them soon. Sorry about not putting up pictures since my first real post from here...I promise I'll get them up soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This sounds so much fun! Try get to get some more sleep, and keep enjoying yourself!!
ReplyDelete